STAND APPLICATION INFORMATION FOR DOLLY FESTIVAL 2020
The stand request implies the acceptance of these regulations and is mandatory for all stalls. Failure to read the regulations does not exempt compliance.
The deadline for stall registration will be open from December the 7th and will close on February the 9th. The stall assignment confirmation will be made the following week, that is, from February 10 to 16. An e-mail will be sent confirming whether or not you have been selected; It will be informed by Facebook once all awards have been confirmed.
Unfortunately and for reasons of space, the fact of having registered an application does not guarantee the stall.
The method of assigning stands will be related to the variety and quality of the products offered by the different stalls, and criteria of proportionality and equality will be followed as to the type of doll in which you specialize. In other words: the fact of not being a well-known person does not matter when making our decision 🙂
Regarding the characteristics of the stall:
- The price of the table/display is 60€ for both days includes: a two-day pass (for two people), a welcome pack, a 2x1m table and two chairs.
- Nothing may stick out of the surface of the table, either from the sides or from the front. The maximum height allowed for dioramas or exhibitors is 70cm.
- Unless expressed otherwise, it is not allowed to hang any posters on the wall behind the stall.
- Unless expressed otherwise in any future e-mail, the tables won’t have any cover cloth, so we recommend that each stand use their own fabric.
- The stall will be granted once the payment has been made, through transfer or PayPal, in the period stipulated in the adjudication e-mail. The payment of the table will not be refundable in case of non-attendance.
- The money will only be refunded if the event is cancelled.
Regulations for requesting a stand:
- Your products have to be doll related. Thus, customized dolls and artisian dolls are allowed, clothes or accessories for them, dioramas, etc … It is forbidden the sale of articles not related to them (accessories for person, for example).
- Artisan stalls might only sell on the event their own creations, only dealers, who must be announced as such, can sell creations from others, always advertising the original creator.
- In reference to items for sale: the resale from Aliexpress is not allowed. As noted above, the products must be handmade or come from reliable stores so we will not accept Aliexpress as a supplier. It does not seem fair for us to resell this kind of products that compete in price but not in quality with what our selected artists can offer.
- We need to organize the stalls so, you have to specify the items that you will take to the event: type of clothes, miniatures, stuffed animals, … Any changes must be notified to the organization for approval.
- Individual raffles are not allowed inside the stalls. This removes purchase options from the charity raffle and make the event meaningless.
- The sale of second hand items is not allowed.
- To accept attending as a Dolly Festival stall forces you to be present as such during the entire two-day event, that means, your stand should be set up on Saturday before opening doors and be dismantled on Sunday at closing time. You can take it down on Saturday evening after the closing of doors, and reassemble on Sunday. Any possible inconvenience (illness, travel tickets departing before closing doors …) must be notified in advance of the organization.
- The organisation will be responsible for drawing up the map of stalls, and therefore, to assign the position of the stalls at the event.
- It is completely and absolutely forbidden to sell recast during the Dolly Festival.
- Dolly Festival is not held responsible for damage, theft or loss that may occur during the course of the event.
- Both you and your partner give permission to be photographed or videotaped, and accept that these images can be spread through different means.
The failure to fulfill this requirement will result in the banning from assistance in future editions of Dolly Festival.
What does the question mean: Would you share a stall if necessary?
Dolly Festival always has many requests to attend as a stall and it is very difficult for us to decide who will be part of the event. We always try to have as many stalls as possible within the space we have but sometimes it is not possible for us to accept you all. For this reason, we have thought that two stores could share a stall, each having a table of approximately 1x1m. In case you were willing to share a table, answer the question with a SI or YES. If, on the contrary, even at the risk of staying out of the event, you would not share a table, answer NO.
If you only need half a table, you will also find in this question the option “I only want to request half a table.” In this case, your request will count directly for half a stand (approximately 1x1m table).
In the case of a shared stand, the price is 35€ and corresponds to half a table with a chair and a ticket + welcome pack. In this case, no companion is allowed behind the vendor’s table.
For any questions regarding the regulations you can contact the event email: email@example.com